Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's

My company event was costume this year. I went as Audrey Hepburns character Holly GoLightly in "Breakfast at Tiffanys". I had so much fun! Yoga: I have gained back most of what I felt I lost in flexibility, strength and stamina after the houseboat trip. I am gearing up for another challenge, but realistically it may not happen until January. That seems to be a great time of year to embark on a challenge. I'll go for 60 days again....and see how far past 60 I can go.
Pics from the event:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!
    Raw vegan? Wow. That's brave ;-) I look forward to reading about your experience. And eventually seeing the video? Good luck and happy holidays!

    Corva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I forgot you started school, too! How's that going for you?
    -CJ

    ReplyDelete