Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Meme- Fill in the blank Friday- A Baker’s Dozen

Another meme from Restaurant Refugee. Answers are in blue.

1. If I was on a first date with someone and s/he ordered a shot of anything I would probably end the date early.
2. When I’m sick I really want someone to bring me chicken soup, tuck me into bed and promise to check on me later.
3. I know that some people really love shoes and purses* but I don’t understand how they spend so much money on it.
4. I know that some people think I’m crazy for spending so much money on bikram yoga but I really love it.
5. I’m so glad that I’ve out grown aqua net hair spray since high school.
6. I am living proof that the stereotype about lefties** isn’t always accurate.
7. I know that it is a made-up word; but bat shit insane*** is a permanent part of my vocabulary.
8. I can’t wait for bikram yoga teacher training.
9. The most common misconception about me is that I am easy and can be walked all over****.
10. I wish I wouldn’t be so damn hard on myself but sometimes I just can’t stop myself.
11. If I never heard the word (or phrase) OMG again, it would still be too soon.
12. I have a hidden talent for (no hidden talents- well that can be shared here ;) See #6) that no one would ever expect of me.
13. I am not a fan of extraordinary rendition; but if it were to take place for crimes against children then all child molesters! should be the first person/people on the way to Guantanamo.


*I know, I’m supposed to be one of those girls. I’m not.
**We are supposed to be creative. I’m not. Go figure.
***Ok, it’s real words. But I love that phrase.
***I will bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment