Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 1: Lets get it started

The parking lot was packed. The energy level was high. The documentary dude was filming.....himself! His assistant was interviewing him, he had just finished a yoga class. He is a very young guy with blond spiky hair. His assistant is young and blond as well, and they have one video camera. Not quite the production I envisioned in my head when King spoke of it originally. I don't think I'll be missing out on my 15 minutes of fame. :)
Today was 5:30 with Oksana, and other than the packed parking lot (due to a very full 4:30 class I was told, the students were mat to mat) and a quite full 5:30 class, quite honestly it was business as usual for me. So while I don't have much to blog about tonight, I do have a picture. Really, what is a challenge blog without a before and after pic? Especially with losing 15 pounds as one of my goals. So while the picture is horrid and god awful (its me right before class in my yoga clothes) it will serve its purpose as the dreaded "before" shot. Oh, and I'm holding up one finger for "day one". I'm not flipping the camera off, I promise!
**For comparison purposes, I added the picture from day 60 of my last challenge. WOW! I look different from that pic even!







Day 1: Current Challenge



Day 60: Last Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment