Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 20- Sadness

Last night was day 19.  In class, I felt sort of like, really.....this again?  I didn't really want to do it, yet I DID want to do it.  I was torn.  Then halfway through class I felt like crying.  For no reason.  I was just suddenly very very sad.  There is nothing in my life to be sad about, so the strong feeling of hopeless sadness caught me off guard.  My eyes were tearing up and I just felt like I needed a good cry.  Probably if Jimmy wasn't with me after class, I may have let it all out.  Instead, I just sat with it, wondering where it all came from. 
All in all, the challenge is going very well for both Jimmy and I.  He likes bikram but for some reason, he says he is losing muscle in his arms, that he can tell when he golfs.  That doesn't make sense to me, as it hasn't been my experience with Bikram, however, I'm also not a man, so I don't know.  I do know that when I combine my body pump class, which is weights with Bikram that I get great results.  I haven't gone to body pump for over a week now.  It's just too much with the challenge.  When the challenge is over, I'll do 2 body pump and 3 bikram a week plus my hiking on Sundays.  That seems to be a great combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment