Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 17: Michelle gives Michelle a pep talk

Tonight was 6pm with Marie.  My lunch was sitting in my tummy like a giant ball of lead.  Not a good sign starting off.  I ate too late...it was almost 1:30.  First forward fold I had to come out and then go back in, trying to breathe.  I've never had to do that.  By the time we got to triangle I wanted to take a knee.  I just said to myself "look, you need to do this posture, it will help burn off that ball of lead in your tummy.  Sitting out you miss that opportunity, now suck it up!"  So I did...suck it up and complete the standing series without missing anything.  Spine series was not fun but I did the best I could given my discomfort.  When it was all over I was so glad I was able to be my own cheerleader and get through.  It felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment