Monday, November 7, 2011

Sampling

I feel like I've been sampling a fitness buffet this past week.  I've taken hot 90x yoga/pilates, hot Venus (similar to bikram in a sense) and hot pilates twice.  The second pilates class I did much better and already saw some improvement.  Tomorrow I'm going to back to my one true love, Bikram, then Wednesday, it's back to get tortured and maimed in 90x.  What I've learned so far from this experience is that 1) I was getting way to comfortable and complacent 2) my overall fitness level is low 3) I am determined and when pushed, my body responds and 4) I'm enjoying new experiences and staying open minded.
What will I do going forward?  I'm not sure.  It would be awfully expensive to maintain memberships at both studios.  Awesome, but expensive.  For now, I've got some classes left at both and I'm going to enjoy the crap out of this fitness buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment