Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bonus Post: 20 Year Reunion

This pic was taken Friday night at Winchesters in Ventura...kind of like a "pre-reunion".  I am in the turquoise top.  This night was actually more fun than the actual reunion.  Go figure!

Yes, I lost the 20 pounds for the reunion.  The actual reunion party was strange...kind of a bust.  But everything else I did that weekend, with a smaller group, was totally worth it.
Some pics for your viewing pleasure......

I must confess, I like my arms here...


Trent, Rob and I ....at Winchesters in Ventura

Me and Lisa ( I stayed with her, I'm on the left)




1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun. You look fantastic.

    Keep blogging - please. I know we all have limited time, but you're so positive. Even when you have not so great days or you "forget your washcloth" you find the silver lining. Share that with the world. We need that attitude to catch on.

    Have you ever considered doing a non-Bikram blog?

    Have a great week!

    -C

    ReplyDelete