Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 13: Two behind but feelin' fine.....

Today was 6pm with Frank. It was not very busy, which seems to happen during the summer. The class was lighthearted, the temperature pleasant and my body felt pretty good. I was a little dehydrated, but no stiffness or pain anywhere. I missed Monday and Tuesday (a bout of food poisoning) so I've got two to make up. I already have my doubles mapped out (split doubles of course) and one of them involves the last class with the trainees down at the tent. (Big G, if you are reading this: Friday, 5pm, the tent...be there!) I will bring the camera and try to hunt down dancingJ for you guys! A picture of her and I on her last day of training would be great!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, i am so jealous you're going to practice at TT! have fun!!! and say hi to J for me! :)

    ReplyDelete