Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 14:What is it about Johnny?

Johnny Salvatore.  An awesome teacher.  Other teachers go to his class.  Seriously, this guy is amazing,  I've only been able to take his class 3 times now because he teaches Monday at 11 and 1 at my studio and I'm normally at work.  So today I went to his 1pm class.
I about puked in my mouth.
I was flat on my back the last 20 mins.
I couldn't move.
I was so sick, it was unbelievable.
This has happened to me 2 out of the 3 times I've taken his class.
Why?
I have no idea.  Now I feel compelled to take a vacation day on a Monday and try this again.  I will not be flat on my back.  I will complete his class!  I've had tough classes, tough teachers, hot rooms, all sorts of challenging conditions.  So what is it about his class????

1 comment: