Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 9- The Power of Suggestion

Today will be day 9.  I'm taking class at 5:30.  As I sit here writing this post, I shiver in anticpation and not in a good way.  You see, I was feeling soooo strong.  Then I wrote about how strong I was feeling in yesterday's post.  I wondered if the yoga bus was going to come run me over and thought I better enjoy these strong classes.
The bus read my post.  The weather here was a light rain, cloudy, humid.  When I got to the studio, the room was like a tropical rain forest.  Jimmy and I just looked at each other, a bit nervous.  By half moon, I could hear the bus getting heading toward me.  It tried to run me over in triangle.  I came out of second side, second set a few seconds early.  Being stubborn, I would not take a knee.  But alas, by camel the bus had caught up with me, run me over and left me laying on the floor in a puddle for second set of camel.  I just lay in savasana for second set, not able to move. I slugged my way through the rest of the class feeling like a water logged bag of sand.  After class, I put my flip flops on and I was still dripping so much that my flip flops were soaked, with little puddles forming in the bottom.
I should have never wondered about the yoga bus....I suppose I manifested that damn thing myself!
Let's hope tonight is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment