Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm never washing my cheek again....and Day 1 of 30

Last night was 8pm with Michael.  I met my yoga buddy Carmen down there and her and I set up in the front row.  Before class, Michael came over and said "good to see you back" and gave me a little peck on the cheek.  He walked back out of the room and I sat there kneeling on my mat, pleased as punch.  God I missed my yoga friends!  They are all so loving and so good to me!  I've said this many times before and I'll say it again:  I've found my people.
Right then and there I decided that since it was Nov. 1st, what a great day to start a 30 day challenge.  I can't let Hannah do one all by herself!

6 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!! I always love a partner in my yoga challenge madness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of you ladies!! I know you'll rock it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogogo! It will be a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your style! i did a 30-day challenge this summer (that i did not blog about), and it started randomly on a Tuesday night during the second set of half moon. i thought to myself, "i'm doing a challenge. today is day 1!" and even despite some upcoming travel plans that did not occur to me at the moment, i made it!

    so that rocks! i think spur-of-the-moment challenges are awesome! you're going to feel super amazing after the next 30 days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody! I'm totally excited about this challenge!

    ReplyDelete