Friday, December 4, 2009

It doesn't get much better than this....

I was in a bit of a slump yesterday. (thank you for all of the encouraging comments!). Today I was so busy at work I couldn't see straight.....and I loved it! I went to 530 yoga at Bikram Redrock with Michelle. The class was small, compact and full of energy. I had a wonderful and flexible class and afterwards went up to Michelle to get some pointers on standing head to knee. You see, it took me two years to kick out. For six months I've been kicking out and working on elbows down. I don't feel ready for the final stage, so I talked to Michelle about what I should be doing, feeling, working on. The little mini one on one session was awesome! I floated out of the studio on cloud nine. Your comments, my busy day, the feedback from Michelle and the busy weekend ahead of me turned my mood around completely. I get to go to teacher training graduation tomorrow. Then I get to work the door at a yogi xmas party at the Palms tomorrow night. Then Sunday I get to pick Mei up and keep her for a few days before embarking on a road trip to see Dancing J. After dropping Mei off safely with J, I get to go see my best friend on the planet from high school and belatedly celebrate my 39th birthday in my hometown. It really doesn't get much better than this......thank you all for your encouraging comments!

3 comments:

  1. Awww so happy you're feeling better. Loving the positive attitude coming across in this post. Have lots and lots of fun with all your adventures the next few days. You'll be making some great memories for sure. And yes,someday we need to mee and practice IRL! A Yogi Chrismas party...how fun! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete