Sunday, August 31, 2008

Touched my forehead to the floor on August 29th!

I haven't been blogging anymore, now that my challenge is over.  I am going to blog on this same page though next challenge.  So I wanted to record my achievement.
After ONE year and FOUR months of going to Bikram yoga very consistently,
I TOUCHED MY FOREHEAD TO THE FLOOR IN SEPARATE LEG STRETCHING POSTURE!

Oksana was teaching and she saw how close I was and started doing dialog just to get me down there and it worked!  I planted that sucker solidly on the ground.
AND I did it again the next morning at 11:30 am yoga with Roberta.

I am soooo happy!


2 comments:

  1. hey michelle!

    i google alert your blog and today i got an alert that your blog was mentioned in another blog: loloyogi.blogspot.com

    pretty cool!

    also, congrats on the forehead to the floor! i know everyone who does bikram understands your excitement. every time we achieve new depth is an achievement.

    i look forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very bummed when I posted this that the information was too late for my blog readers to catch it. I'm sooooo glad you saw my post corva!
    I can't ever remember feeling so pleased about accomplishing something in a posture! I've only done it again one other time (and almost today!).
    Now that I know I CAN do it, I'm certainly trying harder to really listen to the dialog and work that posture out!
    Thanks for all your encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete