Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 55: Synchronized Yoga Ballet

Today was 530 with Marie. I have not had her class yet. She graduated this past spring with Lacey. She was awesome! She had a great energy great dialog, and a soothing voice. She kept the room hot and killed us with kindness.
Mark, Christian and I were in the front row. Front desk Patrick pointed us out before class and gave her our names (thanks alot Patrick!) so we received quite a few corrections. By the time we got to rabbit, she said "ok everybody come out except Mark, Michelle and Christian" and then she pointed out some good things about our rabbits, said they were nice and then let us come out. The whole practice I could really feel an energy between the three of us. Almost like we were connected with an invisible rope, like we were moving and breathing as one entity. It was really neat. There were a few times I thought the heat was going to get the best of me. Right after camel the thought ran through my brain "My skin is on fire for crying out loud!". Then Marie would call me out by name, encourage or correct and I would forget all about my agony. After class I thanked Marie. Christian was walking by right at that moment. She smiled, said thank you and then commented on us rocking out the front row. She said "It was amazing, you were all moving in sync!" Christian chuckled and said "it's rehearsed, we practice before class!"

5 comments:

  1. The connections you have with the other yogis at your studio seem so sweet. Lucky to have one another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah~ I'm really lucky! It's part of what makes me excited to go everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. :) This makes me excited to practice with yooooooooouuu... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Mei, you and I lined up in the front row International Yoga Ballet rockin' the house! Wooo hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bikramyogachgic -

    I'm Judd Corizan from the blog Sunday Stealing. Every week we rip a meme off someone's blog. Today we chose yours. We give you (and your friends) full credit and link back to your blog. The great thing is that a lot of previous "victims" such as yourself have become regular players! We publish the blog between 3 and 6 PM EDT. We usually get between 60 and 80 people who play and comment on each other's responses. And a lot of our players are previous victims of our theft like you! We hope you play along in the weeks to come! Thank you and have a great day...

    ReplyDelete