Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: Can I get a roof push?

Finally. I had a strong class today. I kicked out both sets of standing head to knee. Almost got my forehead to my knee again. Even though my forehead wasn't yet touching my knee I held the posture with my chest down and my forehead pretty darn close to my knee, and I was calm, breathing steady....strong! I'm not going to get my hopes up or anything, but today felt different. It felt like I may be ready very soon to push past these difficult classes I've had and come out on the other side. Now for a nice warm bath to reward myself!

7 comments:

  1. That's great! I've been in a rough stretch too, but had a great class tonight as well. I love that people all over are trying this challenge and that I can check in and see what other people are experiencing - what's the saying? "Trouble shared is halved. Joy shared is doubled." There's some yoga math for you! Thanks for sharing your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a stronger day, the strong days will come, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo! Go you! Way to stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See? It's starting to turn around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha, I am glad to hear you are having a better day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me like all morning to figure out what a "roof push" was. I think I just got it. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody I was so glad to feel strong. And J, the "roof push" is just something you do when you're happy. Put your hands up in the air and "push, push" towards the roof. :)

    ReplyDelete