Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 2- Half a class

Ok, so I don't know how to use my camera.  A fancy digital camera with tons of buttons and I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash.  Add to list of things to do:  read camera manual.  That aside, it says 186.  I would like to see it say 179 by the end of the challenge.  I am 5'9" and eventually need to get down to 155, but considering I was a whopping 216 5 years ago, well, I'm going in the right direction at least (thank you Bikram yoga).
I have more goals for this challenge but I'll write about them another time.  Today, was not such a great day for me.  I got pulled out of class exactly halfway through, right as we got into our 2 min. savasana after the standing series.  Family emergency.  I won't go into details here, because, well, I can't.  But everybody is ok.  Nobody is hurt or sick.  I've been going to yoga for a year now and have never been called out of class like that, so I knew it was something bad.  Anyway, I owe a half a class to the challenge, so I'll just do a double either Sat or Sun and just keep on keepin' on tomorrow like nothing happened.  Yoga is the best thing for hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment