Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 5- This is why its hard

I joined a summer bowling league, which started tonight.  So my day consisted of work from 7:30 to 4:30, run home and let the dog out, bowl from 6 to 8:15, then run on up to 9pm yoga.  I was doing all of this on salad and some cookies.  Needless to say, by the time I got to yoga I was a little worried about how I would do.  Adil was teaching and I haven't had the opportunity to take very many of his classes.  He is an absolute stickler for form, and has a cool accent to boot.  The accent almost makes it ok that he is constantly having to correct us and remind us to keep our strength and integrity for each and every posture.  He really makes you try hard.  I was quite balanced challenged tonight, but other than that, I did ok.  I even got a "nice miss green" coming out of standing separate leg head to knee pose.  As I type this its 11:20pm.  I am eating a small bowl of yogurt and granola and will read for a bit, then turn in.  Tomorrow is work at 7:30 again, so I think I will be a little tired, but its worth it!
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment