Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 27: Must play catch up

I was at a point where I was going to give up on the challenge.  Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am behind a total of THREE classes now.  I did go tonight, at 5pm (a fantastic Frank class) and will see what I can do to catch up a little this weekend.  I have no idea if I will in fact make 60 classes in 60 days, but I am going to try.
Tonight, after having two days off, I was a rockstar.  I held standing bow pulling pose longer than I ever have.  I had an incredible balancing stick (got a "nice Michelle!" from Frank) and rocked out a few other postures.  Its very interesting how taking a day or two off after so many days in a row makes such a huge difference.  
So the plan for tomorrow is to go at either 1 and 3 or at 3 and 5.  This will be my very first back to back double. 

No comments:

Post a Comment