Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 46: Hot, crowded, Frank and Friends

That was the 5:30.  Lots of us "regulars" having a great time on the benches before class.  Energy was high.  The room was very hot, but Frank was nice with fans and door opening.  There were quite a bit of students there today...it was pretty crowded.  All in all it was a great class full of love and energy.  
I now have my first yoga casualty:  My left foot is sore in the arch.  I think from falling out of things sideways.  It doesn't prevent me from doing anything during class, I feel it more when I am not in class.  It certainly isn't a show stopper and is not overly painful.  Just really more of an annoyance than anything else.
Short post because I am anxious to go spend time with my daughter.  
Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment