Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 13: Repeat minus one

Well, today was exactly like yesterday with the exception of the strange body in the mirror experience.  Anastashia taught, no yogini buddies and a pretty solid feeling practice.  I am feeling pretty good still!  In two days, I will be a quarter of the way through.  One thing of note:  my back is starting to feel different in a good way.  I don't mean feel as in it hurts or doesn't hurt.  I mean if I reach back and touch my lower back, it feels different to touch.  I can feel the curve of my spine and the lower back in general feels harder.  Its a great feeling.  I remember this from last challenge, but didn't really make note of it, so I had forgotten how nice it feels to get that muscle tone happening.  
On another note, I went to Jenny Craig this morning and lost another pound for a total of 5 pounds in two weeks.  Yippee!
Now I'm off to the movies!  Going to see "he's just not that into you".  Can't wait, it looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment