Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 29: Insert Rocky Theme Song Here...

530 with Frank.  A very strong very solid class again.  I know!  It's boring! I keep writing the same thing!  I am glad I'm going a 60 day and not just 30 because this is just going too well on the physical plane.  My body is holding up better than I imagined.  
Today was just an overall good day.  Working, mothering, yoga-ing~ it was nice and productive and I think I will sleep well tonight. 
Nothing exciting to report so I'll be back tomorrow...on day 30....with another picture.  I have the feeling it will look pretty much the same as day 1, but that's ok.  

1 comment:

  1. I'll never get tired of hearing a 'good' report. We know its a real treat to have a string of strong classes - enjoy! I'm celebrating with you! YAY YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete