Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 16: Going Strong...

Well, day 16 finds me still feeling strong, with no soreness. Tonight was 530 pm with Connie. It was pretty darn crowded. Reggi and I rocked out a solid practice together in the front row. The only issue I had was again, a difficult spine strengthening series. For some reason I felt heavy and tired during those four postures again. I noticed in the mirror that my midsection is already starting to get leaner. Yay! Love this yoga!
Tomorrow night I have to go to a business dinner and will miss yoga, which means I'll have to swing a double one day this weekend. That shouldn't be a problem, as I have three days off this weekend due to the upcoming holiday. I am not happy about breaking my stride and missing, but I have to go to the dinner. So I'll be back on day 18!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a stronger class. They are like the gold at the end of the rainbow, the carrot at the end of the stick, and its nice to get a good "BITE" of that darn thing once in a while!! Keep it up g/friend!! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete