Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 18: Running one behind

Argh....double this weekend to make up for yesterday!  I took the 530 with Oksana tonight and felt great!  I have been a little out of sorts emotionally this week because of some things bothering me on the personal front, but feel great physically.  Perhaps if I wasn't doing yoga, this other stuff would be impacting me even more, so for yoga I am grateful!
Tonight I was graced with my "triangle" of good friends....me, Reggi and Shelley lined up in the front row with Kim behind us, forming the point.  I love it when all four of us are there...it feels different...the energy, the love, the friendship, it enhances my practice tenfold.
I don't have anything exciting to blog about yoga-wise today because nothing out of the ordinary happened, so I guess maybe that's a good thing!
namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment