Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 53: Crunch Time....and feeling very grateful

Today was 5pm class with Roberta.  I am really feeling the pressure now of having to do three doubles this weekend.  Yikes.  I'm taking Friday off and will do 10am and 6pm and then Saturday and Sunday I have not figured out what the heck I'm going to do about those yet.  Sunday will have to be a back to back double in the afternoon because of my Jenny Craig appt in the morning.  Saturday I may split them up, however, the times change that day and there are less classes available for me to chose from.  Bummer.  
One of my coworkers that was introduced to Bikram through somebody I brought not too long ago was in my class today.  It was awesome to see him there.  He was trying so hard and doing most things completely wrong.  Picture this:  Half moon pose:  His arms were totally bent he was kind of leaning forward, his feet apart, swaying a little and looking up at the ceiling.  It was all I could do not to giggle.  It was so cute.  I'll have to razz him a little tomorrow.  
On the "body" side I am feeling strong and have no major soreness.  My wonderful body is holding up quite nicely.  I am so grateful to be strong and healthy.  Speaking of grateful....I am also grateful for my daughter, my house, my great job, my family and all of my very wonderful friends.  I have such nice friends!  Yes Michelle and Shelley the two of you are at the top of that list!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girl! LOVE YA! You are really rocking this out. This weekend will be doable because you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Now don't be jealous, but I will be at the beach and Sea World while you're doing your doubles....the real reason for NO envy will be that I have to come home and have 18 or so classes if to do!
    I loved that you said you're "wonderful" body, you have worked hard, and your wonderful beautuiful body has done what your strong mind has asked of it!
    As Frank says, "How Lucky are we!" Truely Blessed to have found Bikram Yoga and new freindships along with the many other blessings we have.
    Now Go Get it done!
    Peace and Love,
    Shel

    ReplyDelete