Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 55: The ecstasy and the Agony....

10 am with Dray...the ecstasy.  Had a solid, strong class.
6pm with Nalini....agony.  Not Nalinis fault, in fact she is a gentle peaceful teacher and is one of my favorites.  I have a special connection with her because we are exactly the same age with daughters that are the same age, and both single moms.  I just had a difficult class.  I did the best backbend of my life during half moon series and then by triangle I was hitting the ground...taking a knee.  Several postures I only did one set of.  My ears were jacked up bad.  After class, I couldn't hear very well.  
Bottom line:  Double completed for today and one class made up.  Two left to go.
I have no idea what time I'm going to go tomorrow and have no idea if I am splitting them apart or not.  I'm going to "play it by ear".  He he.  
Oh, I almost forgot...my friend Jenn finally came (at 6).  I have been bugging her to come for months.  She hated it.  I mean really hated it.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment