Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 58: Just one....

All I had to do today was one class, just one class.  Phew!  I was very tired at work today.  I was yawning all morning and I just felt very drained.  I went to 5:30 pm with Frank.  This is the first week with our "new times".  The classes are on the half hour instead of the hour.  Bummer for me because I get off work at 4:30 and the 5pm class was perfect.  Ashley wants to go to yoga this week and is with her dad, so I had enough time to go get her and bring her with me.  She had her best class ever and is feeling very good about yoga right now.  In that respect, the time will work out.  Sucks getting done a half hour later, but lets face it, when Ashley is at her dads I don't have much going on at night so its fine.  As this challenge comes to a close I feel very conflicted in so many ways.  On one hand, it will be nice to have a day or two off here and there.  On the other hand, I've made so much progress and have gained so much strength (and a tiny bit more flexibility...i'm just not very flexible to begin with) and don't want to lose my momentum.  I was originally tossing around the idea of continuing on to hit 90 days, but I have a trip coming up and don't feel like dealing with the hell of make up classes.  So I've decided to just complete the 60, be proud of myself and try to target 6 classes a week.  I also think doing a double every now and then is actually a good idea.  It really shakes your body up and forces you to dig deep for the mental fortitude needed to stay in that room for 3 hot hours.  I like it!  Now that I've done it three days in a row and survived, some part of me is like, "yeah baby, that was cool!".  I wasn't saying that yesterday, thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment