Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 69: Rushing Around

Today I had to go to a "Pre-Conference" workshop for work.  I am being sent to a conference this week and Sat-Mon is a certification workshop first.  So we are there from 8 to 4:30ish trying to learn all of the materials in a huge book so we can hopefully pass the proxied cert exam on Monday afternoon.  So basically, aside from my 1/2 day vacation yesterday, I'm working straight through a 12 day stretch, all the while trying to keep up with my yoga challenge.  Which means I'll miss the events they are having at night.  I really don't care about those, everybody drinks and picks up useless vendor swag, so I really don't feel like I'm missing out.
So I feel a bit like I'm rushing around, because the teacher did tell us we need to study for at least 2 hours a night.  So here I am, typing a quick blog, only to go study for 2 hours at 8pm on a Saturday night.  Sheesh.  Anyway, I went to 5:30 yoga with Roberta after my workshop and had a very mediocre and cold class.  Nothing exciting (other than annoying foot cramps again) to report and now I must go study!

No comments:

Post a Comment