Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An unexpected death (of a device, not a person) and a Very Special Guest

My ipod nano died today.  It was playing a song in the car and froze up.  When I reset it, it was wiped, all music gone.  When I got home, I tried to put music back on it but it said I needed to restore it.  I did that and started copying songs over.  Then it died again.  So I tried to restore again, no dice.  It came back up with some japanese symbols and one english sentence that said "use itunes to restore".  I tried one more time and itunes basically said "go straight to your nearest apple store and lay down a couple of bills for something new because you are screwed".  Oy vey, life without an ipod.  How terribly tragic.  This means I have to listen to the radio!  I actually feel great loss not having this device!  It sits in my ihome alarm clock and keeps me company during the evening.  It then wakes me up in the morning and comes with me to work, where it entertains me on my morning commute.  Oh the sadness!

I'll be taking a few days off from posting.  Not from yoga, just from posting.  I promise I'll come back well before getting to day 100 and update you with my progress.  In the meantime, a very special guest will be posting here.  You've read about her all along.  I give her free reign to do as she wishes with my blog.  She can let you know about my classes if she wants, or just hers, or she can write about whatever tickles her fancy.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.......Reggi.  Be gentle with her please.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment