Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 86: Peace

Today was 430 with Connie.  We were in the small room and I actually saw alot of familiar faces.  I normally don't make it to 430 so that was nice.  Josh, Christian and a few others floated in early as well.  I parked myself in the front row towards the door and knelt down on my mat, ready for class in full acceptance, not caring if it was going to be good or bad.  Just happy to be there.  I don't know what happened to time...but I lost some of it.  The 90 minutes felt like 20 and before I knew it we were in final spine twisting.  What just happened , I wondered?  The class went by like a beautiful dream.  I did every posture, flirting with my edge, breathing....one with the yoga.  What a completely peaceful experience.  Nirvana.

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic my friend! Nirvana is right! I will be back in affect tonight! Two days off is murder! I feel like crap without my yoga and fellow yoginis! Work and extra curriculum is definitely in the way of my true lifestyle and that is YOGA BABY!!! See you tonight chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those "bad practices" you have been writing about tonight! You're good practice gives me hope..oy. right now, I'm going to bed!

    ReplyDelete